Broken is a study of emotional communication and how individuals must react differently for the sake of their own survival—and subsequent spiritual recovery. The film is currently being used as an educational and training resource in a variety of non-profit, clinical, and academic settings across the United States, including the U.S. military.
Broken may be of particular value to:
- rape crisis and women's centers
- those working in sexual violence prevention and sexual assault victim advocacy
- educators working in the fields of women's and gender studies, domestic violence, social work, and mental health.
- those working as or preparing to work as rape victim advocates
- mental health professionals
- primary care and emergency physicians
- nurses and physicians' assistants
Broken also makes a powerful addition to public, private, school, and women's centers' libraries.
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES:
- "Making BROKEN" Documentary
- Production Stills Gallery
**Please note that your purchase does NOT include public performance rights. Please contact us to inquire about public performance pricing and community and other screenings.
Purchase a copy of Broken here.